Monday, January 26, 2009

Update 1/26/09

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Just recovering from pneumonia and after missing a full week of work, I am trying to come back to the land of the living. Everything going well with us. Lots of snow so Papa is doing lots of plowing. Mikaela and Kendra start volleyball next week. Nana is loving the wii fit and Papa was supposed to do it with us but he is too into the other wii games so I guess I am on my own. Eric and Brittany went through the temple right before Christmas so we are very happy about that. All the grandkids are doing well. We just had pictures taken and Jessica sent me a big instruction on how to put it on my blogspot so hopefully I will get that done soon. Love you all, Nana

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures! Eric's wife is such a doll. Hope you get your energy back, pneumonia? What a drag!

    ReplyDelete