Saturday, January 3, 2009

This is a first

Well, this is a first. My niece Jess put this together for me and I am determined to figure out how to do this. Our family just took a trip to Utah and had a blast. We got together with the Ivie clan and we had a great time. Then we got to go on our first trip to the IKEA guided by my gracious sister in law and niece. I was in Heaven. It will now have to be a regular stop when we go on our fun trips to Utah. We hit a couple of Deseret Industries on the way to Preston and we are now here seeing my darling grand kids. I am all geared up to be a health guru like my sister in law Deb and I had my first drink of clay....yes.....clay and it wasn't too bad! Will post pictures of all our adventures as soon as I figure out how to do it....that is where Jess comes in again. I need all the help I can get!

1 comment: